a particular anarchist's breakdown and explanation of theory and thought.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FOR RENT

I've been noticing "FOR RENT" and "FOR SALE BY OWNER" signs all over the place. Especially in Ithaca, renting signs are posted up everywhere. Parts of me are conflicted over what I should feel about this. One part of me is worried about the future to come, and another part of me is excited. The latter part is the dominant self. Excited that the world is falling apart, excited that I will be able to survive through the future, excited that a diluted anarchy will be instituted.
Squatting, Low Impact Crashing, Foraging off of the wild plants...
All of these skills will somehow help. All should learn of their own ways to fulfill their necessaries of life: food, fuel, shelter, and clothing (and sanitation).
So, my excitement at seeing FOR SALE and FOR RENT signs, sickly as my mother purchases a house, what should anyone make of it?

I apologize... this entry went on a span of about a month and is incredibly disoriented and disorganized. Over that time I forgot wtf I was saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment