a particular anarchist's breakdown and explanation of theory and thought.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

OM: In frustration of Hindu Terminology

Tonight I have realized that I am connected with everything, whether through the air I breathe, the water I drink, the stars I look at, the energies I feel, part of the collective unconscious and the psyche we all experience together. We are and we always shall be brothers and sisters, eternally connected, immortal and temporarily in existence with eachother. Spiritually connected with the Allfather, Atman, the spirits, ancestors, and the rocks and algae. Undeniably consistent with eachother, the love dwells under our skin, under the skin of the predator and the prey, the killer, the victim, the monk and the junkie.
Silently, slowly, gracefully moving.

1 comment:

  1. Amazed... as always...


    Talk to me, I wanna tell you something!

    ReplyDelete