So then I stopped being so active in writing. After Wage-Slavery, which I amended (mainly the last paragraph I disagreed with), I didn't really think I could make anything else that could match up to it. But I am working more now. But since there's such large gaps it also turned into a disseminating blog. Real useful, since I have such a large audience to disseminate to...
Finally, I have plans to make it somewhat a library. On the Anarchist Publications/Library, I have slowly been getting more items. So I have decided to expand on this process. One might ask, Dr. Fish, if you do not have any readers, why would you do this? Dr. Fish might say "I have nothing better to do."
So news items for the blog, things to develop:
- an article for the Burning Library (1800's)
- another article for the Burning Library (American Power and the New Mandarins?)
- something on Afghanistan and the campaign to dismantle the media and smother the publics with propaganda.
- What is Democracy or The Possibility of Democracy
- a rant about Jesus, and why he's so special
- a an arguement with a neoliberal