a particular anarchist's breakdown and explanation of theory and thought.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Nestor Makhno Archive.

I updated the Nestor Makhno section. I left the nestormakhno.info link, but just added another page, adding from other sites and cancelling redundancies. A note of redundancy: I have two editions of the Platform. One from the MIA and another from NMA. This is because the MIA version contains the conversation of the Platform with Makhno and Malatesta, and the NMA has recent conversations on the Platform. Also, for further conversation on the Platform, there is more in the misc. links below the Platform links.
If you like Nestor Makhno, the theoretical discussions of Platformism, or Anarchism in the Russian Revolution, enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. P.S. Upon inspecting the compilation for redundancies, I've found that the Manifesto of the Makhnovists and he Declaration of the Revolutionary Insurrectionary Army of Ukraine are pretty much the same, although they appear to have been written at different dates. idk what that means, so I guess that's that. I won't delete one of them, just leaving a note.

    ReplyDelete